Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Prelude <wg...@163.com> on 2022/09/29 21:06:04 UTC

How to use the esp8266 network module?

I saw the code of esp8266 in the directory apps/netutils/esp8266, but there is no test case. How can I test esp8266 using the UART?

Re: How to use spi_bitbang to drive SD card

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi prelude,

Please enable the debug (ERR, WARN e INFO) for MMC/SDCard:

[*]   Memory Card Driver Debug Features
[*]     Memory Card Driver Error Output
[*]     Memory Card Driver Warnings Output
[*]     Memory Card Driver Informational Output

It could give us more details about the issue.

BR,

Alan

Re: How to use the esp8266 network module?

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prelude,

There is not documentation to it yet, it was contributed many years ago.

Please helps to improve NuttX, if you get it working, submit a
documentation over github PR.

Important note, that esp8266 integration is not using USRSOCK, so it
is not the right way to do it.

BR,

Alan