Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Mercy Ma <me...@apache.org> on 2018/12/11 08:28:51 UTC

[Integration] Dubbo integrates with Nacos as a registry

Hi, community,

I'm working at integration between Dubbo and Nacos. Nacos <https://nacos.io>
is an easy-to-use dynamic service discovery, configuration and service
management platform for building cloud native applications, it has been
integrated into Spring Cloud Alibaba
<https://github.com/spring-cloud-incubator/spring-cloud-alibaba> as the
service registration and discovery component. Like the ZooKeeper, Nacos
will be used as a Dubbo registry.

Kind regards,
Mercy Ma
--
GMail: mercyblitz@gmail.com
Weibo/Wechat: mercyblitz <https://weibo.com/mercyblitz>

Re: [Integration] Dubbo integrates with Nacos as a registry

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.
@Yuhang Xiu thanks for the greet.

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Nice work, @khan