Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/21 03:48:47 UTC

error accessing sqlline in distributed mode

Hi,
I have Apache Drill installed and running in  distributed  mode .
I am trying to run queries in sqlline as below  :

> bin/sqlline –u jdbc:drill:zk=<zk1>,<zk2>,<zk3>:5181
> sqlline> SELECT version FROM sys.version;
> No current connection

am I missing anything here ?

Appreciate the help !

Thanks,
Divya

Re: error accessing sqlline in distributed mode

Posted by Arjun kr <ar...@outlook.com>.

https://drill.apache.org/docs/using-the-jdbc-driver/

Thanks,

Arjun

I have Apache Drill installed and running in  distributed  mode .
I am trying to run queries in sqlline as below  :

> bin/sqlline –u jdbc:drill:zk=<zk1>,<zk2>,<zk3>:5181
> sqlline> SELECT version FROM sys.version;
> No current connection

am I missing anything here ?

Appreciate the help !

Thanks,