Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Lavoie <st...@ex-l-tec.com> on 2006/02/01 17:07:12 UTC

Deploy from Sun Java Studio Creator to Tomcat 5.5.16

Hi!

I cannot deploy a project made with Sun Java Studio Creator 2 to a Tomcat 5.5.16, if I use a JDBC datasource.

I configured the Data resource in Tomcat adminstrator with the same url and driver, than my dev env.

I got this message

javax.servlet.ServletException: L'exécution de la servlet a lancé une exception
	com.sun.rave.web.ui.util.UploadFilter.doFilter(UploadFilter.java:194)

Anyone got an idea?

Steve Lavoie
Network administrator, MCP, A+, Network+, Linux+
Ex-l-tec

RE: Deploy from Sun Java Studio Creator to Tomcat 5.5.16

Posted by Chris Berthold <cb...@styleline.com>.
I think your having a similar problem as this guy:

http://forum.sun.com/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=93443&messageID=322051

There is a link that might help in that thread.

Chris Berthold
IT Systems Analyst
Commercial Refrigerator Door Company
941 . 371 . 8110 x 205