Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Zack Shoylev <za...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/05/10 03:42:49 UTC

wire level logging

I am having somewhat of an issue making sure jclouds logs the full HTTP request in the WIRE log. Specifically stuff such as content-type content-length user-agent headers are missing in a POST request wire log (other headers are there - Accept, auth, other custom headers).
Is there something specific that needs to be configured?

I use https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-examples/blob/master/rackspace/src/main/resources/logback.xml
and the SLF4J logging module.
Iterable<Module> modules = ImmutableSet.<Module> of(new SLF4JLoggingModule());

Re: wire level logging

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
I don't see anything wrong in your config. The wire and header logging
happens here [1], and this is the method [2] used to log the headers. Could
you debug it to verify that the headers are in place?

I.

[1]
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/jclouds/http/internal/BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java#L137-144
[2]