Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by "Adarsh Y.V" <ad...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/27 08:41:26 UTC

controlling window buttons(minimize,max & close)

hi,
how can we control click on close or any of these buttons(any particular
function)

thanks

Re: controlling window buttons(minimize,max & close)

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
There's not currently any way to do that. Can you describe more specifically what you are trying to accomplish? Maybe there is an alternative.