Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 小心 <ha...@foxmail.com> on 2021/03/04 16:11:43 UTC

Updates about the SkyWalking monitoring Dolphinscheduler

Hi the SkyWalking &amp; Dolphinscheduler Community:

The `dolphinscheduler-skywalking` module has been merged into dolphinscheduler 1.3.6 branch, and stored into `ext/skywalking` directory.

This module currently supports log collect、jvm metrics monitoring、job execute tracing and mores, and will continue to improve. through a simple configuration, users can easily monitoring the dolphinscheduler using skyWalking.

Accepted pull request:
&nbsp; &nbsp; Skywalking:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/6134
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; https://github.com/apache/skywalking-rocketbot-ui/pull/408

&nbsp; &nbsp; Dolphinscheduler:
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/pull/4270
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/pull/4852
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler-website/pull/299

Welcome more discussion and suggestions.

Re:Updates about the SkyWalking monitoring Dolphinscheduler

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update.
It is great to see this finally works.

Sheng Wu 吴晟