Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Hemal Pandya <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/20 07:22:55 UTC

email notification for new entries?

I have set up an internal roller weblog at work. It contains some
technical stuff about the components I work on and is not updated
frequently, but all entries and comments are of interest to most
readers.

Is there a way to send e-mail notifications to subscribers when new
entries and comments are added?

I am myself a new user of blogs, so I apologize in advance if this is
a stupid question. Thank you in advance,

- hemal

Re: email notification for new entries?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
You should use a newsfeed reader to subscribe to your blog's entry and
comment feeds.

- Dave