Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by su...@tatainfotech.com on 2005/11/04 02:09:02 UTC

The form does not submit by anonymous user

Hi All,

Have anyone used JSF in a portlet (websphere portal server)?
I have a form that everyone can see and fill in.
So, the permissions have been assigned accordingly.

But still anonymous user is not able to submit the form where as the
logged in user can.

Has anyone come across this sort of problem?
I have checked the resource permissions and the page and the portlet is
assigned to anonymous portal user.

Plz help...

Thanx in advance
-Sunil

Re: The form does not submit by anonymous user

Posted by su...@tatainfotech.com.
Hi

Yeah I know thats it not a problem of JSF but I raised this issue here coz
many people do use JSF with portlets.
I know this problem has something to do with resource permissions that can
be set through administrator interface provided by websphere.

But I havent being able to figure it out yet. And somehow the problem
seems wierd. I have given rights to anonymous users thats why this
particular form is visible to anyone.

there are some validations done on the form fields. And it should show the
error msgs when someone submits the form without entering any values.

Everything works fine if someone logs in but it just refreshes the page
for anonymous user.

any pointers for this???

Regards,
Sunil