Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Pushkara R <pu...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/04 09:32:30 UTC

Deep Dive into NiFi's Site2Site

Hi,

I wanted to understand the site-to-site architecture of NiFi, mainly the
differences between using HTTP and RAW protocols, the architecture of the
site-to-site client and the input/output ports and how the NiFi REST API
comes into picture in site-to-site.

Could someone please point me to architecture documents or any other media
that could clarify these things for me? If not, I will go through the code
to understand these but I would really appreciate some pointers in that as
well.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Deep Dive into NiFi's Site2Site

Posted by Pushkara R <pu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Joseph. This is very helpful.

Posted by Joseph Niemiec <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
Joseph