Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2017/04/18 21:33:50 UTC

fresh blood

or rather recycled blood ;)

I finally want to bring the Microprofile Config proposal back to where it belongs - the ASF!

I've proposed this code a year ago but didn't push further when it got trash talked and side pulled with mostly unrelated stuff.
So here it is again finally!

The sources are at https://github.com/struberg/javaConfig
All writen by me plus some polishing by Matt Benson and Romain (both ASF members).

New module in Geronimo?

This currently targets the microprofile-config API (which sadly now went to Eclipse after the 'friendly fire' last year).
https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-config

This will probably be the base for an upcoming Config JSR which it will target as well once it sees the light.

Wdyt?

LIeGrue,
strub

Re: fresh blood

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
probably a good idea!

txs for the input!

LieGrue,
strub

Re: fresh blood

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: fresh blood

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
sandbox or microprofile/ is the same until we release so guess we can avoid
a move, just dont want microprofile-config, microprofile-oauth2,
microprofile-fault-tolerance etc if it grows (and I think it will)

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: fresh blood

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: fresh blood