Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2014/08/09 01:24:58 UTC

Hanging MWS test?

We've had a bunch of hanging CI builds in DEV@clouds of late,
seemingly related to MockWebServer. Here's the most recent example [1]:

Starting test
testZeroLengthPutHasContentLengthHeader(org.jclouds.s3.S3ClientMockTest)
Aug 08, 2014 6:44:07 PM
com.squareup.okhttp.mockwebserver.MockWebServer$3 processOneRequest
INFO: Received request: PUT /bucket/someDir/fileName HTTP/1.1 and
responded: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Aug 08, 2014 6:44:08 PM
com.squareup.okhttp.mockwebserver.MockWebServer$3 processOneRequest
INFO: Received request: PUT /bucket/object HTTP/1.1 and responded:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
<hanging>

Has anyone run across this before?

Regards

ap

[1] https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1067/console

Re: Hanging MWS test?

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
I wonder why this didn't happen before, as it's been a while since we
upgraded OkHttp and MWS.
I won't be able to have a look at it until Monday 18, but I will if no one
has fixed it by then.

Re: Hanging MWS test?

Re: Hanging MWS test?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> git log suggests that we have tweaked the behavior of zero-length
> requests several times; I appreciate feedback before merging.

Added a comment [1]. @Adrian: if you have 5min to comment on this,
that would be great.

Thanks, Andrew G!

ap