Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org> on 2003/07/28 18:04:13 UTC

Workflow roles

Hi

I just realized that the servlet engine needs to be restarted if one is
creating new workflow roles. For performance reasons I guess it doesn't
make sense to check on them for every request, but maybe we could add
a "re-initialize" button within the Admin Area.

Makes sense?

Thanks

Michael

Re: Workflow roles

Posted by Alex McLintock <al...@OWAL.co.uk>.
At 17:04 28/07/03, Michael wrote:
>I just realized that the servlet engine needs to be restarted if one is
>creating new workflow roles. For performance reasons I guess it doesn't
>make sense to check on them for every request, but maybe we could add
>a "re-initialize" button within the Admin Area.

Absolutely every time I have to restart my servlet engine I get pissed off
- and wonder whether or not it will actually strt up again.

This sounds like an excellent idea.

Alex

Available for java/perl/C++/web development in London, UK or nearby.
Apache FOP, Cocoon, Turbine, Struts,XSL:FO, XML, Tomcat, JSP
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/