Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2006/01/10 06:45:46 UTC

Incubator; Message Subjects

Folks could I ask a favor?  It seems that Incubator has the worst track
record of hijaaking threads.  I never mind one thread spawning off new
thoughts, but could we please change subject lines accordingly when it
becomes appropriate?

Niclas, I'm sure you see how your posting clearly didn't match the subject
line any longer, although it's all interesting discussion.  By NO means
am I picking on your post ;-)  It's happening all too often on this list.
Unfortunately, looking at emails by subject in this forum has become an
absolutely useless exercise.

Bill