Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr." <kd...@cableone.net> on 2003/04/26 20:40:52 UTC

Adding a context

I have a new installation of Apache/Tomcat/JK on a Win2K machine.  I want to
add a context named "kcmria".  I added the code below to the server.xml but
my context doesn't seem to be working.

<Context path="/kcmria" docBase="kcmria" debug="0"
   reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
   prefix="localhost_kcmria_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
</Context>

  Any ideas?  Thanks,
Kenny

Re: Adding a context

Posted by Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <ta...@webkadai.com>.
What do the server logs say ?
If you are running as a service, stop the service and start tomcat using
the console startup.bat in the bin directory.