Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Aditya Mishra <ad...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/28 07:07:04 UTC

Query regarding Travis build failures

Hi, I have observed a weird behavior from Travis builds,
The following two builds ran on the exact same source (with difference of
blank lines) & broke at two unrelated points without any helpful
information,

https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-druid/builds/603316688
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-druid/builds/603445329

Note that the logs of previous build failures did guide me towards
improving my code, but at this point, I'm unsure whether this is known
behavior or something related to my implementation of the new feature.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Aditya

Re: Query regarding Travis build failures

Posted by Aditya Mishra <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!
Both of the builds I mentioned above fully passed after rerun.

& apology from my end,
after writing the mail, I had triggered just one more dummy build to see if
I can infer anything from it, which again failed at a strange spot
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-druid/builds/603787412
Thus, the Pull Request is still showing a cross next to it
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/8719

In any case, I'm freezing the code right here till any updates are required
from reviews.

Thanks & regards
Aditya

Posted by Surekha Saharan <su...@imply.io>.