Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrei POSTOLACHE <an...@cs.tuiasi.ro> on 2002/03/23 15:08:53 UTC

Smarter WebApp Configuration

Hi!

So i do the classical
..
WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8888
WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /xxx
..

And that tells apache to map /xxx to tomcat's examples. But what if i want
all jsp and class files everywhere to be processes by tomcat and the rest
to be handled by apache?
Or something like all dirs of the form /home/*/public_html/java/ to be
processes by tomcat (not mapped to some other tomcat app) and the rest by
apache?
Is any of this possible? I've searched through the docs and archives,
but found nothing. I'll keep on searching. At least tell me if this is
posible.
Thaks!

Dowsed in mud, soaked in bleach
Andrei Postolache