Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nate - Hotmail <nd...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/19 17:54:32 UTC

service request location

Is there a way to find out where a client is making a request from, ie: localhost or somewhere else?

Thanks,

Nate

RE: service request location

Posted by Betsy Frey <BF...@SERENA.com>.
axis2-kernel-1.1.1.jar

Posted by Nate - Hotmail <nd...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.

Posted by Nate - Hotmail <nd...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks, but I am using Axis2.  I have found the follwoing information:

                    MessageContext msgContext = MessageContext.getCurrentContext();
                    HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest) msgContext.getProperty
                        (HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST);
                    String remoteAddr = request.getRemoteAddr();

I guess the problem I have now is where do I make these calls?  Do I put it in my service code?

-- Nate

Posted by Betsy Frey <BF...@SERENA.com>.

                {

                }