Posted to dev@community.apache.org by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/31 03:09:08 UTC

[ALC Beijing][Podcast] invite SkyWalking community member talking all about SkyWalking

Hi:
  SkyWalking member, committer , PMC ,

 As you know , ALC  Beijing [1] is ready,  we want to do lots of things ,
podcast is one of them , others like write/promote articles, organize
local/online event etc.

As (ALC  Beijing  Podcast ) first show,we hope invite SkyWalking project
as Podcast Episode 1 : Let's talk about SkyWalking. ( 让我们聊聊SkyWalking有趣的事)
If you are interested this, Please let me know.

notes: because limited resource, only 1~2 member attend this. first come
first served.

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ALC+Beijing
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vT07pdk9AnDKilCOTaKkQfQEAMR-4gkatOOd8OFsjNY/edit#heading=h.vc1v9p9ru4sq

--
Welcome to http://opensourceway.community! The open source way:  Dedicated
to the exploration of ideas, knowledge and values related to open source.

Re: [ALC Beijing][Podcast] invite SkyWalking community member talking all about SkyWalking

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@163.com>.
I’d like to join the podcast if there is still a seat

kezhenxu94

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@163.com>.

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Great, make sense to me.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 03/31/2020 12:21,适兕<li...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Trista

Thanks for your reply,

As Host , We need prepare for some questions, especially when it comes to
specific technical details, community building  and architecture.

About time, I think when we invited guest speakers , then make a decision
after discuss. Any day in April.

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Trista

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Trista

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Everyone

 I just update our event wiki [1], any input is welcome.

 and welcome to our live audience!

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ALC+Beijing+Events

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, zhenxu

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, zhenxu

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@163.com>.

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@163.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
适兕 <li...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月7日周二 上午11:19写道:

> Hi,
>      trista
>
> We just have 1 hour, I don't think we should worry about questions. I have
> a lot of questions. :-)  we just need leaning the skywalking project and
> community ,and prepare.  I can list a few of example questions:
>
> 0、为什么可观察性对于现代软件技术栈是如此的重要?
> 1、 SkyWalking 的独特设计理念有哪些?
> 2、 探针的考量和安全是如何平衡的?
> 3、 为什么选择Apache 之道来发展Community?
> 4、SkyWalking的成长和你的成长是一个什么样的关系?
> 5、参与SkyWalking的人最佳特征应该是什么样?学习态度、技术功底、协作态度....
>
> Sunday night is Ok for me.

Forward to SkyWalking dev channel.

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi Jianshen

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi Jianshen

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi  Jianshen,

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi  Jianshen,

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jianshen

I think your mail(lijiangsheng1@gmail.com) has subscribed the skywalking
dev mail list.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

适兕 <li...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月4日周六 上午10:45写道:

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Trista

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Trista

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I will join this as the project VP, and PMC member.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

适兕 <li...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月31日周二 上午11:07写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.