Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Weisu <we...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 00:23:20 UTC

Re: [WARNING] Latest Tapestry 5 Screencast

Great work Howard, just wonder where can I find the source code of this
Screencast and all the other Screencasts.
Thanks!

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I've been a bit sloppy, since I consider the screencasts throw-aways
(they are already full of anacronisms as the framework evolves).  The
most interesting part of the latest is a block-and-copy of code from
the integration test suite, the part that reads the itunes.xml file.

On 3/1/07, Weisu <we...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great work Howard, just wonder where can I find the source code of this
> Screencast and all the other Screencasts.
> Thanks!
>
> Massimo Lusetti wrote:
> >
> > On 3/1/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> This one shows off the new Grid component.
> >
> > Amazing work Howard i got just one question.
> > you said one approach to mark a field as hidden is to use the
> > NonVisual annotation but i don't like the idea of annotating my domain
> > data objects so i guess i've to use the BeanModel facility, am i
> > right?
> >
> > Thanks
> > --
> > Massimo
> > http://meridio.blogspot.com

Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
Creator, Apache HiveMind

Re: [WARNING] Latest Tapestry 5 Screencast

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@terra.com.br>.
On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:48:37 -0300, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Good idea; my big problem is that the tools I'm using don't allow for
> editting, or for adding title cards.

I suggest you to try Wink (http://www.debugmode.com/wink/). It's free and
full of good features. ;) Once I made a simple Hibernate Tools
presentation with it for a course and the the audience loved it. :)

--

hasta la vista!!!

|8) |8p |8) |8p |8) |8p |8) |8p |8) |8p |8) |8p |8) |8p |8) |8p |8) |8p

thiago h. de paula figueiredo
mestre em ciência da computação pelo dcc/ufmg
ate' porque bobagem pouca e' bobagem . . .

Re: [WARNING] Latest Tapestry 5 Screencast

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Good idea; my big problem is that the tools I'm using don't allow for
editting, or for adding title cards.  The one at the beginning is
Stickies.app!

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.
Very nice Howard!

2007/3/2, Weisu <we...@gmail.com>:

> Great work Howard, just wonder where can I find the source code of this
> Screencast and all the other Screencasts.
> Thanks!
>
> Massimo Lusetti wrote:
> >
> > On 3/1/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> This one shows off the new Grid component.
> >
> > Amazing work Howard i got just one question.
> > you said one approach to mark a field as hidden is to use the
> > NonVisual annotation but i don't like the idea of annotating my domain
> > data objects so i guess i've to use the BeanModel facility, am i
> > right?
> >
> > Thanks
> > --
> > Massimo
> > http://meridio.blogspot.com

/ted

Re: [WARNING] Latest Tapestry 5 Screencast

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com>.
Thanks for the screencasts Howard, its a great way to get productive
quickly, a real time saver!!!

Weisu wrote:
> Great work Howard, just wonder where can I find the source code of this
> Screencast and all the other Screencasts.
> Thanks!
>
> Massimo Lusetti wrote:
>
>> On 3/1/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> This one shows off the new Grid component.
>>>
>> Amazing work Howard i got just one question.
>> you said one approach to mark a field as hidden is to use the
>> NonVisual annotation but i don't like the idea of annotating my domain
>> data objects so i guess i've to use the BeanModel facility, am i
>> right?
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Massimo
>> http://meridio.blogspot.com

Peter Stavrinides
Albourne Partners (Cyprus) Ltd
Tel: +357 22 750652

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Please visit http://www.albourne.com/email.html for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.