Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <GG...@seagullsoftware.com> on 2009/07/15 21:32:15 UTC

[codec] 1.4 release: code coverage help needed

Hello All:

I would like to ask your help to improve test coverage especially for the new code. Perhaps the author of the new streaming Base64 classes would like to help here since they know the code the best.

If you are a committer, commit, if not please submit a patch.

Gary

Re: [codec] 1.4 release: code coverage help needed

Posted by Julius Davies <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Gary,

CODEC-78 created and patch attached to address this.

I used IntelliJ's EMMA.  Hopefully Code Coverage results are similar!

yours,

Julius

--
yours,

Julius Davies
250-592-2284 (Home)
250-893-4579 (Mobile)
http://juliusdavies.ca/logging.html

RE: [codec] 1.4 release: code coverage help needed

Posted by Gary Gregory <GG...@seagullsoftware.com>.

Posted by Julius Davies <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Gary,