Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by "Morkovkin, Basil" <mo...@phystech.edu> on 2019/04/09 21:54:54 UTC

Re: Submitting code

Hi! When can I create a branch to submit the code solving
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/ZEPPELIN-4018 ?

Re: Submitting code

Posted by Xun Liu <ne...@163.com>.
Hi,Zeppelin PMC

I recommend creating a separate development branch.
The code submitted to this branch is still in accordance with zeppelin's specifications.

What do you think?