Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by gueclan <gu...@singnet.com.sg> on 2002/08/12 16:48:07 UTC

Question on access rights

Hi,

I'm trying to remove the ability to customise a portlet from the user Turbine. First, I tried editing the permissions for the user Turbine, whereby I unchecked the permission "customise". I then logged in as Turbine but I'm still able to customise the portlets. I've even try restarting Tomcat and unchecking the permission "personalise" but still no effect. Is there anything else that I must do?

Btw, what's the difference between "customise" & "personalise"? And is there any way to display only the maximise & minimise buttons only instead of all the 4 buttons?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Cheers,
Andy