Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Daniel Krieg <dk...@kc.rr.com> on 2003/02/14 11:53:57 UTC

Phoenix MetaGenerateTask

Accorging to your documentation at
http://avalon.apache.org/phoenix/bdg/doclet-tags.html in order to use the
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.metagenerate.MetaGenerateTask you must have
qdox.jar and phoenix-client.jar on the classpath.  I pulled the source from
CVS on 2/6/2003 and built the Phoenix distribution, creating the
phoenix-client.jar which does not include the MetaGenerateTask class, rather
the old PhoenixXDoclet class.  Does this need to be fixed in the build.xml?

Re: Phoenix MetaGenerateTask

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 21:53, Daniel Krieg wrote:
> Accorging to your documentation at
> http://avalon.apache.org/phoenix/bdg/doclet-tags.html in order to use the
> org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.metagenerate.MetaGenerateTask you must have
> qdox.jar and phoenix-client.jar on the classpath.  I pulled the source from
> CVS on 2/6/2003 and built the Phoenix distribution, creating the
> phoenix-client.jar which does not include the MetaGenerateTask class,
> rather the old PhoenixXDoclet class.  Does this need to be fixed in the
> build.xml?

Looks like the documentation needs to be updated as I believe that the classes
are now in phoenix-tools.jar

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Phoenix MetaGenerateTask

Posted by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Daniel,

> Accorging to your documentation at
> http://avalon.apache.org/phoenix/bdg/doclet-tags.html in order to use the
> org.apache.avalon.phoenix.tools.metagenerate.MetaGenerateTask you must have
> qdox.jar and phoenix-client.jar on the classpath.  I pulled the source from
> CVS on 2/6/2003 and built the Phoenix distribution, creating the
> phoenix-client.jar which does not include the MetaGenerateTask class, rather
> the old PhoenixXDoclet class.  Does this need to be fixed in the build.xml?

It is in phoenix-tools.jar.

- PAul