Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2016/11/23 21:11:19 UTC

FOSDEM 2017 HPC, Bigdata and Data Science DevRoom CFP is closing soon

Hi!

apologies for the extra wide distribution (this exhausts my once
a year ASF mail-to-all-bigdata-projects quota ;-)) but I wanted
to suggest that all of you should consider submitting talks
to FOSDEM 2017 HPC, Bigdata and Data Science DevRoom:
    https://hpc-bigdata-fosdem17.github.io/

It was a great success this year and we hope to make it an even
bigger success in 2017.

Besides -- FOSDEM is the biggest gathering of open source
developers on the face of the earth -- don't miss it!

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. If you have any questions -- please email me directly and
see you all in Brussels!

Re: FOSDEM 2017 HPC, Bigdata and Data Science DevRoom CFP is closing soon

Posted by Cliff Bryant <cb...@gmail.com>.
Please remove me from your mailing list.

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
I attended FOSDEM last year and can attest to this being a really great
conference for open source developers.

Frank