Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by yuzhang <sh...@163.com> on 2019/03/06 04:47:29 UTC

What's the purpose of 'isDraft' in CubeDesc

Hi team:
    The frontend web doesn't pass 'is_draft' field to kylin server when update or save CubeDesc and don't use it's value for some change of Web UI. Then the backend call setDraft(false) before update or save an CubeDesc in backend and then read isDraft(must be false) in CubeDescManager before persist into metastore. I don't understand the meaning of those logic. What's the purpose of 'isDraft' in CubeDesc?
    The sincerity anticipates your reply.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Best regards
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             yuzhang

Re: What's the purpose of 'isDraft' in CubeDesc

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
This is the legacy code, not in use any more. You could ignore it.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu

yuzhang <sh...@163.com> 于2019年3月6日周三 下午12:47写道: