Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mi...@asf.osuosl.org, "N...@asf.osuosl.org, Blacknight <mi...@blacknight.ie> on 2006/01/06 20:30:43 UTC

Re: URIBLFP? [Was: SA or Commercial AntiSpam products]

mouss wrote:
> (top posting because not a reply:)
>
> this message triggers:
> URIBL_BLACK (nease DOT net. found in the message footer)
> MIME_CHARSET_FARAWAY
> RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY (because of X-Originating-IP: [218.19.159.186])
>
> and also
> DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE
> DNS_FROM_RFC_POST
> MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER
>
> is the uribl listing justified or is it too "aggressive"?

If you don't approve of a URIBL listing in URIBL_BLACK you could always
ask the maintainers to move it to GREY ...

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

Re: URIBLFP? [Was: SA or Commercial AntiSpam products]

Posted by mouss <us...@free.fr>.

From: Michele@netoyen.net,
	"Neylon:"@netoyen.net:Blacknight <mi...@blacknight.ie>

ahuh? Can you please send you me (offline) your From address (in the
body of a message so it's not rewritten). seems like it triggers a bogus
postfix rewrite.

> If you don't approve of a URIBL listing in URIBL_BLACK you could always
> ask the maintainers to move it to GREY ...

my question was open. I have no idea whether the domain in question is
good or bad, except that one SA subscriber has it in his footer; which
is not enough to ask for moving the domain to grey.