Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com> on 2011/06/10 16:54:30 UTC

OpenCMIS Client API Developer's Guide

Hi all,

You may have noticed the JIRA issue CMIS-388 [1], which contributes an OpenCMIS Client API Developer's Guide.
It has been written by Tim Raff, an API Programmer/Writer at Alfresco. Tim agreed to complete and maintain this guide if the Chemistry project wants it.

Since the OpenCMIS documention certainly needs improvement, I welcome this contribution.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Florian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-388

Re: OpenCMIS Client API Developer's Guide

Posted by David Caruana <da...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Gab,

My feeling is that we should concentrate on releasing 0.4.0 with its current set of deliverables.

The docs although fairly complete, are still in their infancy, and it would be good to first include them in the Chemistry website to exercise them.

We can then look to include them in 0.5.0, which I hope would follow on fairly shortly.

Dave

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <co...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
Very nice, thanks.

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
There is a zip file attached to the issue ...

Florian

Posted by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com>.
Exellent news...

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Should we then put the guide (or a slightly updated version) on the
Chemistry website and the examples in SVN?

- Florian