Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Benjamin Jaton <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/16 02:11:48 UTC

sync result code -4

Hello,

zk.sync(ZooDefs.CONFIG_NODE, new AsyncCallback.VoidCallback() {
            @Override
            public void processResult(int rc, String path, Object ctx) {

I get rc=-4, what does it mean?
I couldn't find where in the source code those were defined.

Thanks
Ben

Re: sync result code -4

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
On 15 October 2015 at 17:11, Benjamin Jaton <be...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> zk.sync(ZooDefs.CONFIG_NODE, new AsyncCallback.VoidCallback() {
>             @Override
>             public void processResult(int rc, String path, Object ctx) {
>
> I get rc=-4, what does it mean?
> I couldn't find where in the source code those were defined.

~/code/zookeeper (trunk) ✔ git grep '\-4' -- *.java
src/java/main/org/apache/zookeeper/KeeperException.java:        public
static final int ConnectionLoss = -4;

Are you always getting that?

-rgs