Posted to commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/08/03 20:04:00 UTC

[Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForAugust2011" by SimonPepping

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics Wiki" for change notification.

The "StatusReports/StatusReportForAugust2011" page has been changed by SimonPepping:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForAugust2011

Comment:
Next status report is due; I will submit this to the ASF board on 10 August

New page:
== XML Graphics Commons ==

There has been almost no developer activity. The previous release, version 1.4, was in July 2010. There are no preparations for a new release.

== Batik ==

Developer activity has been very low. Questions on the user list are mostly getting answers. The latest release, version 1.7, was in January 2008. A fair amount of fixes have been accumulated since then, but there are no preparations for a new release.

== Fop ==

Developer activity has been somewhat low. The user list is as active as ever, and questions are answered actively. The Complex Scripts project is progressing well, and submitted its third patch. The previous release, version 1.0, was in July 2010. There are no preparations for a new release.

Re: [Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "StatusReports/StatusReportForAugust2011" by SimonPepping

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.
Sent to the board without changes. Simon

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.
Thanks. I already sent the report to the board. It may be better to
create a report of the branding of our websites for the next board
report in November. Meanwhile it is good to continue the work on
compliance with the branding policy.

Simon

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.