Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Aditya <ad...@apache.org> on 2015/01/21 22:30:24 UTC

Removing remaining references to "incubator" from source code

Hi,

I have created DRILL-2052[1] to cleanup any reference to incubator from
Drill source code. A patch is attached to the JIRA which I would like to
commit soon if no one has any concern.

Regards,
aditya...

Re: Removing remaining references to "incubator" from source code

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
The synthetic data part has been moved to a separate project.  The only
possible useful stuff I see is the logos directory.

Posted by Aditya <ad...@gmail.com>.
I have created DRILL-2056[1] to remove the sandbox folder. Will move the
"logos" folder under "src/main/resources/"

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-2056

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aditya <ad...@gmail.com>.
Sure.