Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/10/17 23:01:45 UTC

RE: XALAN-C EntityResolver not allowed to do enough

>Let's be very careful not to give advice for Xalan-J for people who are
>using Xalan-C.

Might be a good idea to get in the habit of changing the subject line (as
I've done here) once we realize that folks are getting the two
implementations confused.

Might also be time to split xalan-j-dev and xalan-c-dev.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research

RE: XALAN-C EntityResolver not allowed to do enough

Posted by Mark Weaver <ma...@npsl.co.uk>.
> Might be a good idea to get in the habit of changing the subject line (as
> I've done here) once we realize that folks are getting the two
> implementations confused.
>
> Might also be time to split xalan-j-dev and xalan-c-dev.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.