Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Uwe Schirmer <ap...@schirmer.org> on 2009/11/04 21:44:02 UTC

Broken Link on Contribute page

Hi

the link to Textile Quick Reference
<http://hobix.com/textile/quick.html>
(http://hobix.com/textile/quick.html) on the contribute page
(http://buildr.apache.org/contributing.html) seems to be broken.
I get a "server not found" if I click on that link

Uwe

Re: Broken Link on Contribute page

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.
I think that Peter Cooper (Ruby Inside) has a mirror for most of why_'s
documentation.  I know he at least has the poignant guide to Ruby.

Daniel

Posted by Uwe Schirmer <uw...@schirmer.org>.

Posted by Mat Schaffer <ma...@schaffer.me>.

Posted by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com>.
This would be a symptom of why_the_lucky_stiff's departure from...the
universe.  We should probably pick a different textile reference to link to