Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Evan Galpin <eg...@apache.org> on 2022/08/30 21:06:00 UTC

Re: [question] Good Course to learn beam

+dev <de...@beam.apache.org> for additional visibility/input

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.
Not necessarily a course but I would also highly recommend reading the Beam
Programming Guide to learn about Beam.
https://beam.apache.org/documentation/programming-guide/

I think it's well written and it comes with example code for all supported
SDKs.

Thanks,
Cham

Posted by Ahmet Altay via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.