Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/02/20 14:38:21 UTC

Re: What's up with Avalon?

At 08:29  20/2/01 -0500, Sam Ruby wrote:
>Pier P. Fumagalli wrote:
>>
>> > (going round and round and round...)
>>
>> Yeah, and it seems not enough... What are the other two modules
>> that suddently appeared on the CVS? jakarta-avalon-logkit and
>> jakarta-avalon-testlet ????
>>
>> They also have wrong permissions, along with the main
>> jakarta-avalon repository... WAAARRRRGGGGHGHHHH!!
>
>Furthermore, at some point after 4:47pm EST yesterday and 3:37 EST this
>morning, the framework cvs on java.apache.org was gutted,

only part of it was moved. The logging toolkit was moved as was the unit
testing framework. The binary for testlet framework *should* still be in
framework CVS as should the log.jar binary.

>and as of this
>moment the jakarta-avalon* cvs trees do not appear to be completely
>populated.
>
>WAAARRRRGGGGHGHHHH!!

It should still build fine and shouldn't cause any issues - at least that I
am aware of. If there is some issues could you please tell me ;)

Cheers,

Pete