Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com> on 2008/06/10 23:24:35 UTC

issues installing from trunk: org.specs and scalatest

Got latest from trunk and have an issue running 'rake install'. It
attempt (and fails) to download the above specs.

--
-Shane

Re: issues installing from trunk: org.specs and scalatest

Posted by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>.
wow...totally missed that in the buildfile...thanks

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Two ways,

Posted by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>.

Posted by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>.
Thanks. Gotta love fixes that come back inside of a half hour.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Should work now.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
I'm on it.