Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/10 02:05:18 UTC

Require wiki edit permission

Hi I am working on PIG-5126 to add document about running pig in zeppelin.
But it is not good practise to include corporate link in apache project. So
I would like to copy the content of below link to zeppelin wiki page and
refer the zeppelin wiki in pig doc.

https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/79183/how-to-use-pig-in-zeppelin.html

Re: Require wiki edit permission

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.