Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by sandyg <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/13 16:01:37 UTC

Multi keyword match

Hi guys ,
I need ur help.
 I am working with lucene engine its very good.
but I had some problem.
like my document contains feilds like id , name , desg
i need to search "  id=1 and name=sandy and desg = manager "  where i need
documents which satisfies  three conditions
please help me if you have idea

Re: Multi keyword match

Posted by sandyg <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Guys please ignore this message i found the solution .
Just i have to search "sandy" and "professional"
sorry for misuse the mailing service .

Re: Multi keyword match

Posted by sandyg <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,