Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ji...@orcz.cz on 2002/09/16 08:35:38 UTC

response code: 403

Sorry, this is probably not really FOP problem, but I try... :

- I have problem to create FO file before passing it to FOP

When I run this on local machine (Oracle's JDi9 developer) :

    TransformerFactory tFactory =
            TransformerFactory.newInstance();
          Transformer transformer =
            tFactory.newTransformer(new StreamSource(xslFile));
          transformer.transform(
            new StreamSource(xmlFile), new StreamResult(outFile));

everything works.

But when I run it from the web server, following error is returned:

XSL-1000: (Fatal Error) Error while parsing XSL file (Server returned HTTP
response code: 403 for URL:
http://192.9.210.225:8988/jORManClient/Reports/Karty_F.XSL).

When I simply enter the address
http://192.9.210.225:8988/jORManClient/Reports/Karty_F.XSL  to explorer,
the file is shown (can be accessed).

Does somebody know, what's wrong ? Thanks.

Re: response code: 403

Posted by xavier gibouin <xa...@axonie.com>.
Hi,

I would like to place two blocks whose position are independant. So i try <block-container> but it doesn't work.

Thanks

Xavier Gibouin
Axonie
Espace Mercoeur
8, rue Mercoeur
44000 Nantes
02.40.48.53.23
xavier.gibouin@axonie.com

Re: response code: 403

Posted by Jon Kofal <jo...@yahoo.com>.
try the URL on your server.

most likely it cannot access the URL, probably becase of a firewall.

it's best to put the xsls in your jar/war, and use the
Class.getResource(/path/to/your.xsl) which returns a URL, if a firewall
is a problem.

jk

--- Jiri_Nejedly@orcz.cz wrote:
> Sorry, this is probably not really FOP problem, but I try... :
>
> - I have problem to create FO file before passing it to FOP
>
> When I run this on local machine (Oracle's JDi9 developer) :
>
>     TransformerFactory tFactory =
>             TransformerFactory.newInstance();
>           Transformer transformer =
>             tFactory.newTransformer(new StreamSource(xslFile));
>           transformer.transform(
>             new StreamSource(xmlFile), new StreamResult(outFile));
>
> everything works.
>
> But when I run it from the web server, following error is returned:
>

> XSL-1000: (Fatal Error) Error while parsing XSL file (Server returned
> HTTP
> response code: 403 for URL:
> http://192.9.210.225:8988/jORManClient/Reports/Karty_F.XSL).
>

> When I simply enter the address
> http://192.9.210.225:8988/jORManClient/Reports/Karty_F.XSL  to
> explorer,
> the file is shown (can be accessed).
>

> Does somebody know, what's wrong ? Thanks.

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com