Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by duc-cuong <dc...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/01 04:59:33 UTC

Using AMQ-1377 with chat demo - Help

Hi everybody,

I have deployed the chat demo in Tomcat 6.0 using the AMQ-1377 for the
client side. I ran the web application on two machines and with two
different browsers Firefox 2.0.0.18 and Internet Explorer 6.0. The
application did not run stably. The phenomenon is as follows:
- When I entered the user name and clicked the "join" button, sometimes I
could join the chat room and sometimes could not (after I clicked the "join"
button, the display turned to chat display but nothing appeared in the chat
box and the participant list). At times when I couldn't join the chat room,
I have to reloaded the web page for some times until the application worked.
Has anybody have the same problem? Can you tell me why it happened and how
to solve it?

Thank you very much,
Cuong