Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Alexander Pivovarov <ap...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 21:39:09 UTC

Is it necessary to update beelinepositive q.out files?

 Hello Everyone

I'm working on fixing groupby3_map.q query

I already updated clientpositive and clientpositive/spark q.out files

Is it necessary to update beelinepositive q.out file?

Most of the  beelinepositive q.out files were updated 2 years ago
https://github.com/apache/hive/tree/trunk/ql/src/test/results/beelinepositive

Looks like beelinepositive q.out files are not used during Jenkins build.

if we still need to update them can you tell me the command which can
generate beelinepositive q.out file

Thank you
Alex

Re: Re: Is it necessary to update beelinepositive q.out files?

Posted by "r7raul1984@163.com" <r7...@163.com>.
I found difference form log:
In hive 0.14
DEBUG lazy.LazySimpleSerDe: org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.lazy.LazySimpleSerDe initialized with: columnNames=[date_id, chanl_id, sessn_id, gu_id, prov_id, city_id, landing_page_type_id, landing_track_time, landing_url, nav_refer_tracker_id, nav_refer_page_type_id, nav_refer_page_value, nav_refer_link_position, nav_tracker_id, nav_page_categ_id, nav_page_type_id, nav_page_value, nav_srce_type, internal_keyword, internal_result_sum, pltfm_id, app_vers, nav_link_position, nav_button_position, nav_track_time, nav_next_tracker_id, sessn_last_time, sessn_pv, detl_tracker_id, detl_page_type_id, detl_page_value, detl_pm_id, detl_link_position, detl_position_track_id, cart_tracker_id, cart_page_type_id, cart_page_value, cart_link_postion, cart_button_position, cart_position_track_id, cart_prod_id, ordr_tracker_id, ordr_page_type_id, ordr_code, updt_time, cart_pm_id, brand_code, categ_type, os, end_user_id, add_cart_flag, navgation_page_flag, nav_page_url, detl_button_position, manul_flag, manul_track_date, nav_refer_tpa, nav_refer_tpa_id, nav_refer_tpc, nav_refer_tpi, nav_refer_tcs, nav_refer_tcsa, nav_refer_tcdt, nav_refer_tcd, nav_refer_tci, nav_refer_postn_type, nav_tpa_id, nav_tpa, nav_tpc, nav_tpi, nav_tcs, nav_tcsa, nav_tcdt, nav_tcd, nav_tci, nav_postn_type, detl_tpa_id, detl_tpa, detl_tpc, detl_tpi, detl_tcs, detl_tcsa, detl_tcdt, detl_tcd, detl_tci, detl_postn_type, cart_tpa_id, cart_tpa, cart_tpc, cart_tpi, cart_tcs, cart_tcsa, cart_tcdt, cart_tcd, cart_tci, cart_postn_type] columnTypes=[string, bigint, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, int, string, string, string, string, string, string, int, string, string, string, bigint, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, bigint, string, string, string, string, bigint, string, int, string, string, string, int, string, string, int, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string] separator=[[B@e50bca4] nullstring=\N lastColumnTakesRest=false

In hive 0.10
DEBUG lazy.LazySimpleSerDe: org.apache.hadoop.hive.serde2.lazy.LazySimpleSerDe initialized with: columnNames=[date_id, chanl_id, sessn_id, gu_id, prov_id, city_id, landing_page_type_id, landing_track_time, landing_url, nav_refer_tracker_id, nav_refer_page_type_id, nav_refer_page_value, nav_refer_link_position, nav_tracker_id, nav_page_categ_id, nav_page_type_id, nav_page_value, nav_srce_type, internal_keyword, internal_result_sum, pltfm_id, app_vers, nav_link_position, nav_button_position, nav_track_time, nav_next_tracker_id, sessn_last_time, sessn_pv, detl_tracker_id, detl_page_type_id, detl_page_value, detl_pm_id, detl_link_position, detl_position_track_id, cart_tracker_id, cart_page_type_id, cart_page_value, cart_link_postion, cart_button_position, cart_position_track_id, cart_prod_id, ordr_tracker_id, ordr_page_type_id, ordr_code, updt_time, cart_pm_id, brand_code, categ_type, os, end_user_id, add_cart_flag, navgation_page_flag, nav_page_url, detl_button_position, manul_flag, manul_track_date, nav_refer_tpa, nav_refer_tpa_id, nav_refer_tpc, nav_refer_tpi, nav_refer_tcs, nav_refer_tcsa, nav_refer_tcdt, nav_refer_tcd, nav_refer_tci, nav_refer_postn_type, nav_tpa_id, nav_tpa, nav_tpc, nav_tpi, nav_tcs, nav_tcsa, nav_tcdt, nav_tcd, nav_tci, nav_postn_type, detl_tpa_id, detl_tpa, detl_tpc, detl_tpi, detl_tcs, detl_tcsa, detl_tcdt, detl_tcd, detl_tci, detl_postn_type, cart_tpa_id, cart_tpa, cart_tpc, cart_tpi, cart_tcs, cart_tcsa, cart_tcdt, cart_tcd, cart_tci, cart_postn_type, sessn_chanl_id, gu_sec_flg, detl_refer_page_type_id, detl_refer_page_value, detl_event_id, nav_refer_intrn_reslt_sum, nav_intrn_reslt_sum, nav_refer_intrn_kw, nav_intrn_kw, detl_track_time, cart_track_time] columnTypes=[string, bigint, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, int, string, string, string, string, string, string, int, string, string, string, bigint, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, bigint, string, string, string, string, bigint, string, int, string, string, string, int, string, string, int, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, bigint, bigint, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string, string] separator=[[B@116265c3] nullstring=\N lastColumnTakesRest=false

You see hive 0.14 lost some column info. Why?   BTW, My meta database schema is hive 0.10 not update to hive 0.14.

r7raul1984@163.com

From: Thejas Nair
Date: 2015-04-02 15:29
To: dev
Subject: Re: Is it necessary to update beelinepositive q.out files?
beeline tests have been disabled for a while and and i believe the
q.out files are already outdated. You don't have to update them.

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com>.