Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Nacho Cánovas Rejón <n....@gesconsultor.com> on 2016/01/20 18:50:19 UTC

Estatio Updates

Hi.

I watched http://repository-estatio.forge.cloudbees.com/ and there aren’t
been updates since 4 of January.

¿Can you upload apache ISIS versions to employ it on your projects? Right
now I’m on 1.12 version and I use this repository.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Estatio Updates

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
This should now be fixed (CI just passed on Travis, running through on the
cloudbees service as I write this).

I've moved the toolchains plugin under the "apache-release" profile, so
will only be activated when the "release manager" (ahem, me) does a release.

Cheers
Dan

On 21 January 2016 at 08:28, Nacho Cánovas Rejón <n.canovas@gesconsultor.com

RE: Estatio Updates