Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "M. Jason Smiley" <js...@rcolmstead.com> on 2002/06/04 23:44:17 UTC

mail-form for vms

hi guys - new to the list.

we recently switched from the osu web server to the apache server. it's
running on an alpha 233 with vms 7.2-1.

with the osu web server i used the "built-in" proc-stdform.com to send
form-mail.

now with apache i've gotten the form-mail to work... but not very nicely.
using the GET method i can parse the query_string with a dcl command file
and generate a mail message. this is a lot of stupid coding and the
query_string can get quite long.  i also haven't made a generic command
file - i have to write a command file for each form page on the web site.

so basically... does anyone have something similar to the proc-stdform that
will work with  apache? i really just need a form-mailer that does NOT
require perl (or similar) to be installed on my web server.

can anyone help me out or give a link or something?

thanks!
jason