Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/01 10:21:05 UTC

Re: Logo Contest on Homepage?

Shall we put a notice on the home page with the upcoming new beta then?

How about this for the text: (it ain't poetry, but at least the fluorescent
green catches the eye... :-)

Help! Log4j 2 needs a new logo!

Log4j 2 will come out of beta soon. With this new major release we need a
new logo.
Can you help, or do you know someone who can? Please submit  your logo
ideas<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-316>
.

Re: Logo Contest on Homepage?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Good idea and well done taking the initiative! ;)

Gary

On Sep 1, 2013, at 4:35, Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've taken the liberty to commit this. Please feel free to change the
wording or colors/style, or take it out completely if it is not a good idea
to have a notice like this.

Re: Logo Contest on Homepage?

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.