Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> on 2018/03/02 14:51:55 UTC

Re: ATC Spring Summit 2018 Registration and CFP

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated updated the wiki
page with hotel and transportation information.

Thanks to everyone that has signed up and I look forward to more people
signing up.

Thanks,
Dave

Posted by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com>.
Apologies for the late change, but we’ve moved into a larger room to give everyone more space.

The room is called Newburyport and will be immediately on your left as soon as you enter. Please still check in with the lobby ambassador for badge/wifi-credentials first.

—Eric

On Apr 23, 2018, at 1:40 PM, Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>> wrote:

Hey All,
I am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! Eric has updated the
spring summit wiki page with information on checking in at Cisco
tomorrow[1]. Please make sure to take a look before you head in. Here is
the gist of it:

Directions to the meeting room: Park in front building 500 and enter
through the front doors. Check in with the lobby ambassador to receive a
temporary badge and Wi-Fi credentials. The meeting will be in the
Marblehead room. Proceed past the lobby desk and turn right into the
Customer Briefing Center. Follow the hallway to the left, turning right at
the end of the hallway.

Remember, breakfast is from 0800 - 0900 and we will start at 0900.

Thanks,
Dave

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/ATC+Spring+Summit+-+April+2018%2C+Boxborough%2C+MA

​

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 12:12 PM, Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I have created a premliminary schedule for the spring summit!  Please take
a look and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/ATC+
Spring+Summit+-+April+2018%2C+Boxborough%2C+MA

Thanks!
Dave

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 12:40 PM, Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> wrote:

Hey All,
We have a few slots still available to speak at the summit. Let me know
if you are interested!

Thanks,
Dave

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 2:24 PM, Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> wrote:

Hey Everyone,
Just a reminder that our spring summit is less than a month away and our
CFP will be closing in just 3 more days!  If you haven't had the
opportunity to register yet, I encourage you to do so!  There is no
registration fee, you just need to get yourself to Boston.  If you are
planning on submitting a talk please do so by April 1st so that I can get a
schedule out.  Please be assured that we have plenty of speaking slots
still available.

Register here:  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/ATC+Sp
ring+Summit+-+April+2018%2C+Boxborough%2C+MA.
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/ATC+Spring+Summit+-+April+2018%2C+Boxborough%2C+MA>
Submit a talk by sending an email here:   summits@trafficcontrol
.incubator.apache.org<http://incubator.apache.org/> <su...@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org>.>

Thanks,