Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alvis <kk...@hotmail.com> on 2004/11/19 05:55:39 UTC

Contrib Library:Table

When i using the Contrib:Table as following:

 jwcid="examtable@contrib:Table"
    source="ognl:dataItems"
    columns="PaperColId:NO.:Papernumber, ExamColId:Exam*:Title, FormClassColId:Class:FormClass,
    DateCoId:Saved time:PrepareDate"
    pageSize="6"/>

pageSize="6" is represent  the max column in the table, when there are more than six data fetching from database,
a jumb-to-next hyperlink (<< < 1 2 > >> )  is showed out at  left-top corner of the table.
Can I change the jumb-to-next hyperlink position from left-top to right-bottom of the table?

Re: Contrib Library:Table

Posted by John Reynolds <jo...@gmail.com>.
To reposition the TablePages component, you'll need to deconstruct
your Table into its constituent parts.

I have an example of this in TapestryTables.war which you can download from

 https://bloggers.dev.java.net/files/documents/84/7378/TapestryTables.war