Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kathryn Huxtable <Ka...@kathrynhuxtable.org> on 2010/12/21 05:00:12 UTC

Can I release:perform without release:prepare?

I've already manually done the release:prepare because for some reason my release:prepare didn't successfully push to github.

I'm using Maven 2.2.1.

-K

Re: Can I release:perform without release:prepare?

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <ka...@kathrynhuxtable.org>.
Thanks, I'll give that syntax a try.

I'm of the opinion that the function key should be to the right of the control key. The control key should be the leftmost key. That said, I use a MacBook Pro and it's the other way.

De gustibus...

-K

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.