Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2016/03/28 20:07:45 UTC

streaming in a large post body

If I want to handle posts with more payload than I want to have in memory
all at once (with REST), what's recommended?

Re: streaming in a large post body

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benson

I'd consider using InputStream (or JAXP Source if applicable) as a
method parameter or use attachments given that CXF saves some of the
data to the temp files...

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin