Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Sriveena Mattaparthi <Sr...@ekaplus.com> on 2018/08/27 10:47:38 UTC

Example for server client configuration in ignite

Hi,

What is the recommended configuration for remote Server and one client node setup?
Can someone point to the relevant examples?

Thanks & Regards,
Sriveena

Re: Example for server client configuration in ignite

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
> Is it referring to the on heap memory of the client application or the
off heap memory?

Yes, to the heap.
>   Is it referring to prolonged GC of client application and how?
enabling this flag helps to reduce GC pauses on the client nodes

Evgenii

вт, 4 сент. 2018 г. в 6:35, Sriveena Mattaparthi <

Posted by Sriveena Mattaparthi <Sr...@ekaplus.com>.
Hi,

________________________________

Posted by Sriveena Mattaparthi <Sr...@ekaplus.com>.
Thank you so much Evgenii for the pointer.
Will try this option and get back to you.

Regards,
Sriveena

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.