Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2013/08/08 16:00:43 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Jackrabbit Server 2.1.2

Hi

Time to tally the vote:

 +1 Felix Meschberger*, Carsten Ziegeler*, Ian Boston*,
    Dan Klco, Mike Müller*
  0 -
 -1 -

No other votes have been cast. This vote passes with 5 +1 votes (4 of which binding). Thanks for the votes.

I will continue publishing the artifacts.

Regards
Felix